S & S Management Services is pleased to offer its association clients an excellent staff of skilled administrators, including men and women who serve as:
- Executive Directors of associations to develop all phases of an integrated association management program.
- Public Relations and Publicity Experts capable of implementing a year-round public information program as well as editing and producing association publications or newsletters.
- Legislative and Government Relations Experts who work closely with state, regional, and national legislative and regulatory bodies.
- Experienced Convention and Meeting Managers capable of handling expositions and annual conventions for as many as 25,000 as well as educational forums and annual meetings for as few as 50 to 100.
- Administrators experienced in labor relations, collective bargaining, and relationships with independent agencies.
- Financial Managers capable of handling day-to-day accounting problems, budgets, and long-range projections.
- Membership Recruitment and Retention Experts who are familiar with methods of membership enrollment and retention, the lifeblood of any association.
The firm also uses expert consultants for legal, certified public accounting, insurance, market research, computer and advertising matters.
S & S Management is committed to professional advancement and participation in our industry. Four of our senior staff have been President of the Connecticut Society of Association Executives and three have received that Society’s Association Executive of the Year award. Appropriate staff maintain memberships in the American Association of Medical Society Executives, the Alliance for Continuing Medical Education and the American Society of Association Executives. Senior executives have represented their association counterparts nationally in organizations of executives within their industries.